Nursing Home and Care Suites
Rodwell House is a new purpose-built home for residents with nursing care needs. The home has been designed specifically to offer high levels of specialist nursing care to:
- older people with dementia type illnesses
- older people with physical frailty
- younger adults with physical disabilities
There are separate areas within the home for each of these categories so that each resident can live in a socially compatible group.
Nursing care within a home from home
Our spacious nursing suites provide all residents with a ‘home from home’ with the benefit of 24 hour nursing care and support. Our nursing care suites all have en-suite shower rooms and, in addition, they offer three important features not found in traditional nursing homes:
- Social space so that residents’ families and friends can spend time together in privacy and comfort
- Dining space so that residents can enjoy their meals in their own room, if they wish
- A kitchenette so that residents or their guests can prepare drinks and snacks
With registered nurses on-site 24 hours a day, the suites offer a permanent home where the residents do not need to worry about moving if their care needs increase. Our residents can rest assured they have a room for life at Rodwell House.