£15 – £17 p/h
36 Hours Per Week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and compassionate registered nurses to join our team and manage the clinical needs of our residents by providing ‘Relationship Centred Care’, our new approach to care provision.
Our vacancies are at the following care homes:
- Hawkinge House in Hawkinge [Folkestone, Kent CT18 7SS]
- Hazeldene House in Pembury [Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 4AY]
- Rodwell House in Addlestone [Surrey KT15 1HH]
- Cornford House in Pembury [Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 4QS
- Woodchurch House in Woodchurch [Ashford, Kent TN26 3SN]
- Hawkhurst House in Hawkhurst [Cranbrook, Kent TN18 5EF]
Working as part of a team, the duties of the successful candidates will include:
- Providing a high standard of direct nursing, companionship and personalised care to residents;
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to residents according to individual needs;
- Operating equipment and ordering and administering medication;
- Liaising with GPs, chiropodist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist and other members of the wider care team;
- Supervising the care staff to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times, especially in the absence of the duty manager or head of the floor;
- Implementing NMC code of conduct, scope of practice and home’s policies and procedures
This is fantastic opportunity to use your nursing and communication skills to provide hands on care and to lead the floor. You should have experience working in a private sector care home and working with the elderly including those with dementia. You shall have practice knowledge of care planning and implementing them. You must have permission to work in the UK and possess a valid NMC pin. We offer Tier 2 sponsorship and so we welcome applications from overseas trained nurses.
To be considered, please apply for this job by sending a CV and covering letter by email only addressed to Trisha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 16th November 2018